12.08.2010

Catching up

We are all finally healthy!!! YAY!!! I'm about to finish editing our last wedding of the year and then... a much needed 4 month break. While that's not so great for the pocket book, I'm excited to breathe before the summer craziness next year! WOOHOO!! And of course... MORE CRAFTING!!! (or, at least, I hope so.)

Last time I mentioned that I had gotten together with a few friends for our hair accessory workshop. It was so much fun and gave us a great opportunity to make something for Christmas gifts. That's the advent conspiracy at it's finest! Here's how I set it up.

1. We picked a location (our church) that would allow us to work while our little ones played. It worked perfectly.

2. I printed a bunch of tutorials I found online (below is a list of tutorials we used).

3. I gathered the materials (mostly from my stash). I found 100 alligator clips for $10 on amazon with free shipping! I have tons left over too!

4. On the day of, I simply set out the tutorials and the supplies and we went to town.

Here are a few of the ones I made:






Isn't that pinwheel clip adorable???



No comments: