12.04.2010

Holy Sickness, Batman!

A few weeks ago the flu started to run ramped through our family. As soon as 4 out of 6 of us finished that, the cold hit all 6 of us. Then, last Sunday, the flu reared it's ugly head again and finished with me yesterday... on my birthday. Needless to say, it was a lousy day. So, I have had all of these fun things to share with you, but no energy left to actually blog about it. I have some finished projects I hope to share with you before the end of the weekend. First, a little trip back to Thanksgiving and the fun dress I made for my sweet niece, Madysen.



I simply made a quick pattern out of one of her dresses and put a turkey applique on the bottom. Simple and adorable!


Here is Mady with my husband, Dan. We love her!

More to come... including a fun get together/Christmas workshop idea for you to do with your friends.

No comments: