7.02.2011

I did it - FINALLY!!!

I have been wanting to start making clothing for myself for some time now.  Every time I sat down to do so, I felt too intimidated.  On Thursday morning, I decided enough is enough and I did it!  I made a shirt and I LOVE the shirt.  It's my new fav.

The pictures are not super awesome, but whatever.  You get the idea. :)


It's a super simple construction and flatters any figure.  You can't beat that!

I want to try another one with smaller sleeves.  It's so versatile and easy and I have so many more ideas for it.

I totally screwed up the sleeves by pulling too much on the fabric.  Which is why there is such puckering on the hem of the sleeves.  Oh well.  It's the first time I've both made something for me and sewn with knit.  I love it anyway!  I'm thinking it would be cute with a white A-line skirt too, which I plan on making soon.

Tutorial coming SOON!

No comments: