8.12.2010

out of my rut... maybe???

I can't believe how hard it has been to get out of this rut! But, I think I might be ready to dive back in. Over the last week I made an upholstered headboard by recycling an old one, for my daughters room and made some beanbags for the little ones. Nothing crazy. Nothing extravagant. But, I have so many ideas floating through my head for fall/winter clothes for the kids. FINALLY! I know.... winter clothes in this head? School starts in 3 weeks, though!!! I need to be prepared! My husband will be out of town for the weekend so I think it might be on to recycling some clothes for them. Stay tuned on that!!!

I have some photos to add for the headboard and beanbags, but am having trouble uploading them. I'll add them tomorrow though. Until then, goodnight everyone!

No comments: