3.17.2011

Cool finds

Sorry for the lack of crafty posts as of late.  Life has been insanely busy and I can't wait to get my hands back to working on something fun like crafts.  Until then, I want to share with you some more inspiration I have found recently.

Needle point heels that only cost $2 and look so fun!  Check them out here.

This is so cute and on my list for next year (I'm ready for spring, not winter!) FAST tutorial here.

 I love finding new ways to make flowers and this one is great.  Find out how here.

This is more about the blog than something specific.  It's a blog I just stumbled on recently and I'm in love.  So many great ideas.  Check out the house of smiths.

______________________________________


Don't forget to enter your spring craft!  You have until tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Rick rac flowers! They are one of the most awesome things I have ever seen.... They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are really fun!