1.24.2011

Sew & Tell

This week is time for our Sew & Tell!  

A few reminders.  All materials used must come from your stash and/or your local thrift store.  The finished product should be an outfit of some sort for you, your child, or whoever.  Have fun with it!  

Simply make a blog post about your project and add it to the linky party below. Also, please add this button to your blog post by copying the html code and inserting it to your post.

A Craft A Day




If you need help or have questions, let me know.

Look for a post in a day or two about the winners prize!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! I'm working, working, working on my project! :) I put your button up on my side bar to send others your way too!

Shannon said...

I linked the wrong link ... but I might not even qualify - because it's not really clothing ... :) sorry

Unknown said...

just realized this was for sewing projects only! sorry...!

Deidre said...

No problem ladies! :)

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

I linked up one of my older postings. I hope that is ok.

Sarah said...

Earlier I'd pasted your button html into my post and it didn't stick. I've since re-done it...just in case you stopped by and didn't see it. :)